Friday 28 February 2014

Sorry

So its been a pretty crappy week with the deaths of two people from cancer this week. So that sad theme is the topic of this card. I wanted to create something personal & pretty & feminine to convey my condolence to the family so I decided on a soft watercolour.


Stampin Up Manhattan Rose

Card ingredients include;

Embossing Folder: Stampin' Up Manhattan Rose, clear embossed on watercolour paper.
Distress Markers: Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint applied with a water brush.
Other: cardstock, rhinestones, ribbon, Kaszazz 'Sorry' sentiment.


I'm entering this into the following challenges:




2 comments:

  1. Hi ALice...
    I'm so sorry about the story behind it... But I really have to tell that your card is totally beautiful! Love what you did there and I adore that flowers :)
    Looking forward to work with you :)
    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia.....your condolences card is beautiful and although made with a heavy heart you can see the love you have put in to it. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete