Monday 28 October 2013

Clean & Simple sketch

I had a short amount of time tonight & decided to check out some sketch challenges. I came across a great clean & simple sketch #51 from CAS(E) this sketchI interpreted this sketch pretty liberally with my focal point, sentiment & simple embellishments. Materials used were blue & white cardstock, Sugar & Spice Dinosaurs & Robots paper pack, Kaszazz Circle of Life stamps with turquoise Vivid ink, circle dies & star stickers.




Thanks for stopping by & checking out my work.

I'm entering this card into the following challenge:


3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! What a great way to use that patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you focused in on one robot! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cool. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete