Thursday 24 October 2013

So it begins...


So I've bitten the bullet & started a blog. OMG what am I doing?! I have no idea what I'm doing but I endeavor to learn as I go, so any feedback would be very appreciated!


The reason I'm starting this blog is to share with like minded people, my love for papercraft (among other crafts). I love cardmarking in particular & also dabble quite a bit in scrapbooking, but have ventured more into digital scrapbooking rather than traditional as I'm quicker & able to keep up to date (as much as possible) to with the lives of the little people in my house.

I hope over time you will enjoy my work as much as I enjoy creating it. On that note I will leave you with an image of my card which I 'entered' into Sassy Studio Designs Monthly Progressive Challenge which is my first entrance EVER into any kind of cardmaking contests. Not expecting much but enjoyed the challenge non the less.


Sassy Studio Designs Scarecrow Sassy

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Love the choice of papers!! Welcome to blogland. Hope your stay is joyful and inspirational!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia, your card is stunning! This is such a gorgeous image to play with isn't it? I hope you will come over and join us on our Sassy Studios Face Book page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/258002824294410/)
    Michelle (Sassy Studios DT and http://ladyofleisureink.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete