Saturday 8 March 2014

Your My Guy

I'd ordered this cute 'Gentlemans Business' stamp set from Kaszazz a while ago but had never gotten around to using it, until now. After seeing a few current challenge themes for the week being male, it was time to break it out & have a play to make a quick anniversary card for my hubby of 8 years.




Card ingredients include:

Stamps: Gentlemans Business from Kaszazz
Papers: found in stash - unknown! Cardstock
Distress Ink: Vintagr Photo, Gathered Twig
Other: ribbon, rhinestones, brad, washi, label maker


I'm entering this into the following challenges:


Case This Sketch #67
Flat Friends #18: Cards 4 Men
Divas by Design: Lets Hear it for the Boys
Crafting When We Can #64: Anniversary
Fantastic Tuesday #25: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Love the image you used! Great anniversary card! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card & love that image you used!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Crafting When We Can & hope to see you back next week for our *Hearts & Flowers* challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so much fun! I love it!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Diva's this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tags on this thanks for playing at Divas by design Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is fabulous! Great masculine card & take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alicia,
    This is a great, fun card. Love the tags. I hope your hubby liked it too. Happy Anniversary! Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this to bits - such a cool masculine card - that stamp is wonderful and I love the card design xx I'm sorry it's taken me so long to comment on your card - I've been abroad on holiday. Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, Em :-) x

    ReplyDelete